We strive to be the most technologically advanced fertility practice in Indiana. We offer the complete spectrum of state of the ART treatments. We feel that INVOcell fills a need for many patients that need mini-IVF, that is a more affordable procedure with less medications. For patients that want to biopsy their embryos and do pre-implantation genetic testing, it is probably best to do conventional IVF.
We have many patients that come from quite a distance for treatment. We are now offering telemedicine initial consults with the physician. You can use your computer or other device to have a HIPAA compliant consultation without having to travel to Indianapolis. The benefits are clear. Eventually, due to the nature of the procedures you will need to be on site, but we feel this will help with the initial visit.
How to schedule a Consult:
- Sign up on our telemedicine portal by clicking here.
- Pick a time slot.
- The office will approve the visit.
- You will receive a text to test your video system on phone or other device.
- You will get confirmation via text, just follow the directions.
- You will get video code to start the system.
- Call our office at 317-595-3665 and ask for Leah, she can get more info and get you a practice ID
We look forward to meeting!